2 Stage Regenerative Blower
Price And Quantity
- 22000 INR
- 3000 RPM
- 380V Volt (v)
A two-stage regenerative blower is a type of industrial blower used for applications such as pneumatic conveying, vacuum lifting, aeration, and drying.
Double Stage Regenerative Blower Specifications:
1. Rated Power: 7.5KW, 7500W
2. Rated Voltage: 380V
3. Power: 1 hp
4. Power Source: Electric Blower
5. Blower Type: Turbo Blower
6. Speed: 3000rpm
7. Pressure: High Pressure
8. Blade Material: Cast Iron
9. Color: Silver
10. Body Material: Stainless Steel
2 Stage Regenerative Blower Applications:
1. Pneumatic Conveying: Two-stage regenerative blowers are commonly used in pneumatic conveying systems to move bulk materials such as powders, granules, and pellets. They provide the necessary airflow and pressure to transport materials through pipelines or ducts in industries like food processing, pharmaceuticals, plastics manufacturing, and agriculture.
2. Vacuum Lifting: In manufacturing and material handling operations, two-stage regenerative blowers are utilized in vacuum lifting systems to lift and handle objects with smooth, flat surfaces. These blowers create a vacuum to hold the objects securely, allowing for safe and efficient lifting and manipulation of materials in industries such as glass handling, woodworking, and metal fabrication.
3. Aeration: Two-stage regenerative blowers are used in wastewater treatment plants, aquaculture facilities, and water treatment systems for aeration purposes. They supply oxygen to water bodies or tanks to support aerobic biological processes, such as the breakdown of organic matter by microorganisms. Aeration helps improve water quality and promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria.
4. Drying and Cooling: Industries requiring drying or cooling processes, such as the printing, papermaking, and textile industries, often use two-stage regenerative blowers. These blowers provide a controlled airflow to remove moisture from surfaces or products, accelerate drying times, and aid in cooling processes.
5. Medical and Laboratory Equipment: Two-stage regenerative blowers are employed in medical and laboratory equipment for applications such as vacuum filtration, aspiration, and sample handling. They provide consistent vacuum levels required for various analytical and diagnostic procedures in laboratories, as well as for medical devices like suction pumps and dental vacuum systems.
6. Environmental Remediation: In environmental remediation projects, such as soil vapor extraction and air sparging, two-stage regenerative blowers are used to create a vacuum or pressure gradient to remove contaminants from soil or groundwater. These blowers facilitate the extraction and treatment of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and other pollutants from the subsurface.
Double Stage Regenerative Blower FAQ:
Q. What is a double-stage regenerative blower?
Ans: A double-stage regenerative blower is a type of industrial blower that consists of two stages within the blower housing, each with its own impeller. These blowers utilize the principle of centrifugal force to move air and are capable of generating higher pressures or vacuums compared to single-stage blowers.
Q. How does a double-stage regenerative blower work?
Ans: In a double-stage regenerative blower, air is drawn into the blower housing by the rotation of the first-stage impeller. As the air passes through the first stage, it undergoes acceleration due to centrifugal force. The air then transitions to the second stage, where it undergoes further acceleration by the second-stage impeller before being discharged.
Q. What are the advantages of a double-stage regenerative blower?
Ans: Double-stage regenerative blowers offer several advantages, including higher pressure or vacuum capabilities compared to single-stage blowers, efficient operation, relatively low noise levels, and minimal maintenance requirements. They are suitable for applications requiring significant pressure differentials or high airflow rates.
Q. What are the typical applications of double-stage regenerative blowers?
Ans: Double-stage regenerative blowers find applications in various industries, including pneumatic conveying, vacuum lifting, aeration in wastewater treatment, drying and cooling processes, medical and laboratory equipment, and environmental remediation projects.
Q. How do double-stage regenerative blowers compare to single-stage blowers?
Ans: Double-stage regenerative blowers can generate higher pressures or vacuums compared to single-stage blowers due to the additional energy imparted to the airflow in the second stage. They are more suitable for applications requiring higher pressure differentials or where greater airflow rates are necessary.
Q. What factors should be considered when selecting a double-stage regenerative blower?
Ans: When selecting a double-stage regenerative blower, factors to consider include the required airflow rate, pressure or vacuum level, power consumption, operating conditions (such as temperature and humidity), noise level requirements, and compatibility with the specific application.
Q. What maintenance is required for double-stage regenerative blowers?
Ans: Maintenance requirements for double-stage regenerative blowers are generally minimal and may include periodic inspections, lubrication of bearings, and cleaning of filters or intake ports to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Maintenance schedules may vary depending on the operating conditions and manufacturer recommendations.
Q. Where can I purchase or source double-stage regenerative blowers?
Ans: Double-stage regenerative blowers can be purchased from industrial equipment suppliers, HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) suppliers, and online marketplaces specializing in industrial machinery and equipment. It's essential to ensure that the chosen blower meets the specific requirements of your application.